Monday 25 July 2011

my star of inheritance

I raised my eyes high
Into the skies for a star
The god s left on my path
Bright they said its light
Reflecting through my eyes

I gave thanks
what my heart longed
so differently stored
like starch in a leaf
what the gods stored

in my hands to have this star
but another also shining
in its place brighter to contemplate
in its place to replace

along the waters of fate
my aging boat will ride
till my star of inheritance
gradual or in a haste
dark or bright I’ll find

Wherever the oars me take
To comfort, cheer, guide; a star
I need, even if not that star,
To pass through to that star
The gods me left

Matter most to treat all same
Not the second more
nor the first least
in order to be happy
and staying happy


     ©Emperor Leander David.


Made accessible to social media pages of
Walk The Talk Group/ JP International (Jubilee Projections International)
and their allied pages.

                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment