Monday 4 July 2011

comforting showers

I count the number the times
Blessed from above their showers
Which brought out mine from my eyes
Uncontrolled to wet the corners of my eyes.

The number of times I have often cleaned
Allowed to dry I have wished
Because it was soon made wet.

Warm showers that cover the body
Like a coat in winter will fall on me
Oh fall on me!

Remind me of it all
My beginning my smile
My ending my frown
Oh fall on me!

Don’t you feel the touching breeze
Coming down through the door way
In a stretched hand to greet?

Do you see it climbing neatly
Like a snake on my stake
To poison the system with a painless bite?

Seducing my worry with an ease
Leaving me in a comforting daze
Descending low the new world to view
Oh bless me now; gentle showers to the brim

… in a haste, the vision dims.

No comments:

Post a Comment