Monday 25 July 2011

Among the lilies

In search for that moment I never had
Behold, a vessel under the sun I found
Polished to sparkle, smooth around
Me, prepared to set sail awaits
Wherever the oars me take
To face the hoisted flag of Poseidon
Marching through its boisterous storm.
Your vessel among the lilies me hide
To become invisible to sight.
There it would rain
For the sun to shine through the rain
And their melodies heard again;
Their beautiful petals to remain
Because their thorny parts
A scare to predators became.
.

This calm around this vessel eats away the distance
The journey through the mind
In orders that can never be refused.
My wet palms I cleaned
Her sleepy eyes in order to greet
And putting me in a sleep
Away flew my cares and burden.

Hold on tight,
Frailty and feebleness
Would die away giving birth to us,
A new born.

Hold on tight,
Flies and bees
Around in search for nectar
From petals, the light exposes.

Hold your grip, still tight,
The grounds after rain
Slippery and muddy remains,
Our water and food would last
As we near the darkness
And for long would remain
So see not the fears so high
Nor the doubt around so tight
To feel ; and bear not their noise
In the dark, the bats.

My smile prolonged,
Your presence on my path
Beamed the light in my darkness
As I solely cherished those two hands
Which cherished each other ;
Your sleepy eyes because of another
Stayed open but close
To the side of each other.
Lasting vitality revived
By those walks together
Oh two hands which held each other.
Together you were seen
Together your thoughts were formed
Even in silence to commune
To share what one has not
Together among the lilies

No comments:

Post a Comment