Saturday 2 April 2016

Speaking To Me

She is speaking to me
In the gentle moving waves
The blowing roaring sounds
In touches that move to and fro
The circumference of my soul

She is speaking, speaking since time
To the eyes and ears that came by
Per chance transported into her belly
Or swallowed but only to cleanly lick
Maybe once like has ever been done to their own

Oh come where is your hand?
Let me hold you while I shake them
Your transparent waves
Lined by the curves of their weeds and empty cans
Oh come give me your hands

In the middle of nowhere you are
Why not with me far from home
The setting sun will blind my eyes
While jealousy climb high into the skies
When it touches again at the curve

My face was covered in tears
While the beam reflected by your face I embrace
Was it fate that led me away
When I could have jumped into your clear waters
My life to lose just to be in that world with you?



© Emperor Leander David

Made accessible to social media pages of
Walk The Talk Group/ JP International (Jubilee
Projections International) and all their allied pages


No comments:

Post a Comment