Monday 4 July 2011

what i have to show

I wanna know
What have I than words
That you left
Tell me
What have I than mere words
Not plain but vain
Without any substance or depth
Which I can search and dig out
In ease in no time.

Words that have tied me down
So tight like the spider’s web
To freely fall the slightest shake.
With this I have to contend
The long relentless effort?
You weighed it
Lighter than a feather
Thinner than the air around

In dismay again I lay
A task to undertake
A task to proof your worth
Your worth on that bar again I lay
To clear the doubting waves
Off the silent shore.

It will make you shudder
Shred up and black out
To feel giddy when you hear.

Yet will allow you alone
The final judge to make amends
As I lay patiently on the shore
To either say good bye to my peace
Or stay awake with it
Your response the final bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment