Friday 26 March 2010

It was over

Even before you were born
After the first breath of life
The crawling and walking
Your first cry and smile
It has been over.

For ages it was over
But yet to begin
From the beginning
Started all,
And none to escape from its hold.
No one wanted to continue
Everyone wanted to end.
Nowhere to go now
Nothing to do
My steps I cannot make
My journey a standstill it came.
Exhausted and worn-out
Trembling and terrifying
It is all over.

No more waking up
To be late for classes
No more writing exams
No more waiting for results,
No more changing of time tables
When preparations are made.
All alone you will be
Away from all of these
Rowdy and noisy confusion
Into a quiet and calm
But a higher depth to drown
With the least error.

My life, uncontrolled actions
My actions, all alone I bear.
In my dark room
I might find my way there
With the light from within:
The unseen light my guide.
I would succeed because
It was over long before
I even started, it was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment