Friday 26 March 2010

THE FALLEN CHAINS OF SILENCE

I searched through the creeks and crevices
The nook and cranny the scattered bits and pieces,
The alleys and desolate places
And meticulously I chose you, my lotus
Like a bride will choose her wedding gown.
You were seen surrounded by the rot yet
Within you lies a vessel so purer than the lilies in bloom.
Your steps I followed
Like a shadow of an object at noon day
Like a sun flower directed by the rays of the sun
Until you entered her womb.
You’ve been gone for long
And I thought your silence was forever.
There in the womb
I saw your smile,
Read your mind and felt your pulse.
Today the chains of silence was broken and
Again the angelic tone was heard
Like the feeling when opening a treasure vault
And I can now not wait to possess your sparkling treasures
Which like the innocent gentle white lilies
Had been safely and long guarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment