Saturday 19 December 2009

TELL ME!!

Tell it,
tell me like it is
like a story told to a child
very simple and precise
all, tell it .
From the first moment the rays
fell on your eyes
laying the foundation of your glorious fountain
which has never known dryness.

Tell it,
tell me like it is
like the tremendous effort
very gentle and relieving
all, tell it.
From the moment your feelings
turned into rain clouds
which flooded your eyes
bringing all activities to a standstill.

Tell it,
tell me like it is
like a song to send you to sleep
which opens up from the bottomless pit
where it's been chained
all , tell it.
How soothing and relaxing one
feels finally when it's set free
to awake and realize has been sleeping.

Oh tell me,
tell me like it is
like the first step of a child
very difficult and slow
all, tell me.
For i am determined and ready
to embark on whatever journey
if only what to do or say i know
only to make you fall in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment