Thursday 10 December 2009

feel free, i'll understand

Feel free and talk to me
Don’t hide anything.
Feel free and talk to me
For my shoulders lie in wait
For years have not heard any cry
Or got soaked by any tear.
Soft and tender to receive you,
Oh feel free and talk to me.
Can we continue like this?
Silent and all alone,
Claim happy when moody,
Quick to anger, refuse food,
Deep and frequent sighing,
Reject comfort from lovers
And forget the essence of life?
How long and will it last
When several death stunts
Are imprinted on the mind?
We die and soon no more.
Forgetting what we try avoiding
Stays even when away.
So, why not solve it
While friends remain faithful
And enemies stay far off?
While the problem still at bud stage
And would need little effort to resolve.
Even when short of words
And know not where to start.
Just open your mouth with any sound
Feel free, talk, I’ll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment