Wednesday 14 December 2011

LILINA

What’er winds blew my way
Indeed ago should have blown
Very early haven missed
All these goodies I now have
And may it not take her
Away, again I plea

Noble born commoner
Yet to possess I now
Commoner born great, like
The name I ever bear
That will make all bow down
Should she ever blink in glee

Thou beautiful petal
Blessed in magnificence
By their nurturing rain.
The closed eyes view thee
Like a fly in free flight
A halt to sap nectar

Ye brighter than lotus
Purer than rain water;
Oh thou gentle tendrils
the winds will blow your leaves
Passing, the hanging dark
If only you remain

Feel free maiden flower
Fairer than the clear day
After several days rain
Let not these clouds around
Blare your sight for I stand
Glaringly to be kept

Drink with me thou holy
From thy sap this thy wine
To poison my reason
Intoxicate to kill
No more to have any
No one but thou only

No comments:

Post a Comment