Wednesday 14 December 2011

From mom to you

There lies there
Breathing of weariness
All the heaviness she has earned
The rising sun
The shining moon
Your heaviness her weariness
To nurture emptiness for fullness
In sight might be nothing as she lay
In depth to be cherished as we live
An award unknowingly behind her back
About to be conferred if she be lucky
Before her heart beats the last

And if she left before her laurel
I will tell you how she desired you
Not for herself but yourself
And if I should recount her smile
Just like yours when I first saw it
Those beautiful set of teeth
Opening to crown my presence
Her only worry that you be better
That you climb the ladder quicker
Higher where the eagles could not lay their eggs

My queen she said,
some day I would leave you
then young you were
not yet developed your enchanting look
my queen you replied
some day I would leave you
only to mimic,
not understanding her saddening look
her warm drops sipping through her pale face
tender arms though strong, you to carry.
I would leave you, some day
Baptizing you with her opened pipe

Mine still lay there breathing of loneliness
Earning weariness out of our heaviness
And if you’ll care to know
I would share with you all I have of her
As she still lay breathing of weariness
Hold my hands you’ll not fall
Slow your breath, its alright
One step at a time, we’ll get there
Picture in your minds, enough energy in your veins
Close your eyes
you’ll open, and we’re there

No comments:

Post a Comment