Thursday 25 November 2010

Respect long gone

…that light, too bright
On my face to shine
And blind my horrible sight.
Hide it!...in the dark
So my senses will live in peace

That light too bright
Once flew that flash so bright
Yet harmful, hurtful
A first experience,
Better if not shown at all

That light too bright
When my mind made complete meaning
And their mind made no meaning
Even though the mountains
Are above with the glaring sun

That light too hot
I could no longer contain
What my eyes saw, not
Alone but all within me too,
As if not too bright

That light, too bright
That your shame could not hide
In the darkness and not
So precious, what we’ve built
To be guarded but destroyed

That respect, long gone
And of the residue after
The fruits with their seeds consumed?
…that hurt too shameful?

No comments:

Post a Comment