Thursday 20 May 2010

If only she knows...

I wish it’s true
That you feel the same too
But I fear your response
And will listen to nothing
So don’t open your mouth

Just allow this feeling
To go on and on
O let it go on
Like a car without breaks
Stopping when it can go no more

Once, twice and more
Have I been on this road
Seeing the fall and wanting to roam
Through, because of this feeling
Which I am feeling

It was deep
But now no more than fear
The fear to lose you
The fear that you’ll not be mine,
That you’ll be gone

Let the darkness sleep
And not wake
Let the dark sky shut
its light, let the blowing wind
seize because I am afraid,

Scared, a brave man
That I am , a coward
that I have been because of love.
Leave me, leave me in my joy,
keep your response.

Truth is bitter , yes !
Bitter than hiding In
my ignorance, yet
I’ll prefer to be in joy now
And for always, with you in my
Ignorance, than without you in truth.

You will break my heart
Because I love you.
You will break my heart
If you don’t love me too,
If you don’t understand me,
If you live for yourself
and forget we are two;
not welcoming varieties
nor different ideas and views;
not wanting to solve
but put the blame on one;

Please don’t cry else they hear,
the room and those outside it;
else they see, the hidden treasure
in between your teeth: more precious
than has
ever been seen by man

Please don’t ask any more
for a cue of lies climb through
my throats and floods the mind;
will break the heart
because you love me.

Much talking has never
helped, much crying worsened
the situation, hasty conclusions
like fuel in fire, will explode,
always breaking your crying heart.

I watched her again
as she came back again.
she looked up as if to talk to me
And those eyes that opened
To greet me, whispered the chorus:

‘It’s ok, you can tell me anything’
At a glance I wanted to answer,
To tell her all that I felt
but I was speechless
because I have said it all.

If what is done and ended
will forever be thus,
I will love her, a thousand times
I will, for always I’ll do,
Just for her alone.

As i finished my words
and my drops of sorrows
all lie soaked in my
unseen garment that i wore
and guarded jealously.
...preceded her appearance,
the breeze, then that of her carriage
proceeded it all.

A motionless body, has lost its life,
its warmth too like water
chilled in a vessel of earth;
as her carriage full of motion
after the take off.

she who leaps to hag
and leans when cannot cling,
freed her last imprisoned words:
"good bye", in a blink.

My response,far gone before,
one that should not be heard by her
because i couldn't let go
as i partly remained
in this moment of shock
wondering if would ever she return.

No comments:

Post a Comment