Thursday 27 April 2017

I have found you

Oh pearl washed clean by the lonely brook
Our only gold covered by the blowing sand
On the meandering path
The last grape still left on the dying vine
Where are you?

Hide not from me while I come
I searched in the harvesting time’s sun
And found not your bloom
Speak no more of looming doom
But how a heart responds to a call
When miles away beyond the seas.

To love is to care
To care is to understand
To understand is to make better.

I search you my love
A precious gift I will die to keep
Pure and spotless I know you will be
Sweeter than sour when all is lost
And I am the only one standing.

Many times I will not spit I wish
When your deeds
fill full my lonely tongue
to bite and to bleed it.

I search my love
I am here!
Where are you…
.. my pearl, my gold, my grape?
I’ve found you.


Viva los novios!



N.B:

Dedicated to Ema 
her wedding present.

No comments:

Post a Comment