Monday 27 June 2016

Meeting Rian and Mary

Surely you will see them appear
Like the star closer to the moon
Never one without the other.
Sparkling smiles beaming on her face
And on his, a hidden but obvious smile I find.
I see that smile that speaks volumes unsaid
When in their company to be desired
Brought closer to my needful shore
Through a silvery precious flute
Found in a woven basket carried by her glorious hand.
Bless where our paths crossed
While I remember each shaking hands
Each melodious tune and what came out of it
A journey under the heat and sun unfolds.
I pray that the footprints will never disappear where our paths crossed
While on our sacred trail, each still going on till the end.




NB
I will never forget the help I received from
these couple within the shortest period
that I met them.
Thank you Mary Richards for helping with my musical notes
and Rian Richards for bringing her each time.

No comments:

Post a Comment