Tuesday 12 January 2010

So long

When I see you smile
My world looks bright
When I see you moody
My world looks dull
Something you cannot know
Something I cannot tell
It comes and goes
Your appearance and departure

You told me it was forever
You told me you’ll never leave me
How can memories fade out?
O don’t say good byeElse I die
When sorrow nears my tent
And none to my rescue comes
Yet now is the hour
That I must say good bye

Soon you will sail
Far across the sea
When you are gone
My winter will prolong
Silence swallows the scenes
The whispers under the shady trees
The night sky will need no light
Friends would be lost
Lovers could be no more

In saying good bye
My heart drowned
My dream shattered
My hope scattered
My path darkened
In the dark I sang
So long cariño
Despedida cariño

O remember me
When you return
Remember me
You’ll find me
Will you return?
O don’t say good bye!
O never say good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment